Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Off Topic > Introduce yourself!
Latest Posts

FAITH replied to wallpaper
FAITH replied to victoria
FAITH replied to victorious
Cupcake replied to Suggestions

Introduce yourself!   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
CatValentine
Club Points: 84
Novice

06/13/12 04:00 PM
Reply Quote
Here's a thread for everyone in the club to get to know each other! Tell us a little about yourself and why you like the show! 

Hi, my name is Mallary, and I'm the administrator for this club, the Logan Lerman fan club, and the Natalie Portman fan club. I love writing, drawing, and singing, and I want to become a best-selling author. I love Victorious because it's really funny, and I can relate to all of the characters.

Now it's your turn to introduce yourself.
Syeerah
Club Points: 8

06/22/12 11:19 AM
Reply Quote
Hi,my name is Basyeerah,I love One Direction,watching Victorious,drawing and of course...sleeping.When i grow up,i wish of being a zoo keeper,coz i love animal.or maybe i wish i would be a singer...coz,i love singing.I love Victiorious because it is funny,she is a good singer,and preety.
anglbabe
Club Points: 4

06/26/12 04:43 PM
Reply Quote
hi my name is angela and i <3 1 diection im 14 and i love to watch victorious when i grow up i want to be a singer because i love to sing and dance and i can write my own songs
Cupcake
Club Points: 4

05/01/13 06:20 PM
Reply Quote
Hi, My name is Adaani , I'm 15 and I<3 Chris Brown. I love watching Victorious because it makes me laugh I also love it because Beck is hot. In my free time I love to write plays, hang out with friends and family, read, listen to music, and sleep.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms