Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens New Role in Gimme Shelter
Vanessa Hudgens New Role in Gimme Shelter   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

12/21/11 09:30 AM
Reply Quote

High School Musical” star Vanessa Hudgens  negotiations to play a pregnant homeless teen in a new indie drama called “Gimme Shelter” also starring Brendan Fraser. The 22 year-old actress sees this as THE opportunity to get rid of her High School Musical image.

The role of the pregnant teen, who escapes an abusive mother and is rejected by her own father, is purely dramatic. When the teen refuses to abort, her father throws her out. Vanessa is left on the streets homeless and expecting her first child.

Source :dailymail.co.uk

Highschoolmusical
Club Points: 9

12/22/11 10:57 PM
(This post has been deleted.)
i-like-pie
Club Points: 20
Novice

12/23/11 07:06 PM
Reply Quote
OMB That is a sad movie. I haven't seen it or heard of it but I hope it is good.
Maegankhaira06
Club Points: 40
Novice

12/30/11 05:17 AM
Reply Quote
I can't wait to see this movie
chaste
Club Points: 62
Novice

03/13/17 02:08 PM
Reply Quote
You like to put different activities of Venessa Hudgens in a new role in gimme shelter. She is looking very beautiful and did a lot of positive role. On the other hand, I try to get essay writers review australia but this website is looking official website having almost every news related to her.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms