Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa's Dress From VMA's Up For Auction!
Latest Posts

Vanessa's Dress From VMA's Up For Auction!   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
MassMusic
Club Points: 56
Novice

01/24/12 06:55 AM
Reply Quote

Remember what Vanessa wore to the VMA's not too long ago? Well it could be yours! She's auctioning off her dress for the charity "Stand Up To Cancer". 100% of the proceeds will go to that charity!

So, not only could one of us end up with her dress; but we could essentially make a large donation to an extremely important organization! This is a great thing for Vanessa to do, and it's great to see her helping out with various causes!

In her own words : “I am proud to continue to support Stand Up To Cancer and all the incredible work they do. Cancer touches all of our lives in some way and I am honored to donate this gorgeous Candie’s Couture gown to help to raise funds and awareness for this important initiative.”

If you want to read more about it and place a bid on the dress, go to this link - 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Candies-Couture-Silk-Gown-worn-Vanessa-Hudgens-MTV-Video-Music-Awards-/250979442879?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item3a6f8a60bf#ht_2855wt_1146

Shahid Yusuf
Club Points: 9

03/02/17 01:38 PM
Reply Quote
are you looking for some real information about "Vanessa Hudgens" then bookmark this amazing website first and then get amazing updates, HD wallpapers of Vanessa Hudgens and much more. Just write my essay for me reviews to help newbies, after reading some kind of useful information they can easily make a decision.
chaste
Club Points: 62
Novice

04/17/17 06:22 AM
Reply Quote
In the above picture we can see the Vanessa's Dress From VMA's Up For Auction which looking very awesome. Women must like to wear such dress which is not trend and desing in the market. I think to click here to read about her and latest fashion trend with the help of this website. Its really sound good for her fan to come this site and know about her latest activity.
solands23
Club Points: 22
Novice

04/19/17 09:10 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa is really one amazing girl that a lot of young teens adores.  Its not surprising that there are a lot of interesting articles written about her journey in Hollywood at procustomwriting.com which you can always verify online.
erer
Club Points: 4

05/09/17 07:20 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa your one of the providing tremendous information from such a amazing website, this is good idea we should talk such grat topic good job. Kurt Russell Jacket Filmstarlook

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms