Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > General > adam lambert very similar rift
adam lambert very similar rift   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
sue2101
Club Points: 4

08/20/15 04:06 PM
Reply Quote

Hi...I'm not the usual Taylor fan... but I have to say I'm a devoted fan these last 12m. I have noticed that a line from Taylor's song "I knew you were trouble when you walked in" is musically very similar to Adam Lambert's song Ghost Town... now I know that life is a ghost town. That's all.
Little-Faith
Club Points: 740
Die-Hard

10/20/15 08:11 PM
Reply Quote

HI  TAYLOR  SWIFT    TAYLOR SWIFT   SONGS  ROCK IT   BLOOD BAD  TOO  ROCK IT   I    LOVE YOU  TAYLOR  SWIFT  

LOVE, 

FAITH                  

Convert olm to pst

11/16/15 12:59 AM
Reply Quote
hello
Little-Faith
Die-Hard

02/07/16 10:01 PM
Reply Quote

HI   TAYLOR SWIFT     I  LOVE YOU   AND I MISS  YOU  TAYLOR  SWIFT  IN    UTAH    TAYLOR    SWIFT  HOPE  LOVE  FOR  YOU TAYLOR  AND  YOU  AND I  WENT    MEET YOU  TALYOR SWIFT   

LOVE ,    

FAITH             

Little-Faith
Die-Hard

02/07/16 10:06 PM
Reply Quote
HELLO
goos
Club Points: 6

03/20/17 06:09 AM
(This post has been deleted.)
helenolin

01/22/18 10:26 AM
Reply Quote
I found an impressive measure of fascinating information here. A decent post, to a great degree thankful and cheerful that you will make various more posts like this one. Electric cigarette at vaping pro
jennifergrace
Club Points: 0

01/09/19 02:06 AM
Reply Quote
I'm a Crazy for two things: Adam Lambert and melodies that begin as emotional as a pitiful scene of 'Felicity' and afterward drop. That. Beat. Custom Essay Help Service So practically, to the whole it up, on the off chance that you can crack somebody out and bring that sort of feeling out of someone with a tune, you're accomplishing something right. this site is staggering and I am feeling excellent.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms