Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > General > At Last...The New Album 1989...
At Last...The New Album 1989...   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
ttaylortswift75
Club Points: 635
Die-Hard

08/20/14 07:27 PM
Reply Quote

Taylor Swift will release her first official pop album this fall, the singer announced on a worldwide Yahoo! livestream on Monday afternoon. Called “1989″ after the year Swift was born, it will hit stores on Oct. 27.

Swift, seated in a small studio with a group of screaming fans, made the announcement and then played the first single off the record, a wildly upbeat song called “Shake It Off.” Essentially, it’s inspired by people who write anything they want about her because she’s an international celebrity. (The video is below — the song will be lodged in your head for weeks.)

The message of the song: Sorry, haters, I’m just going ignore you and dance. Sure enough, Swift got up and manically danced with her audience as the bouncy tune blasted out of the speakers.

After the dance party, a slightly out-of-breath Swift confirmed she collaborated with superstar producers Max Martin and Shellback on the track — the duo also produced her previous songs including “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” “22″ and “I Knew You Were Trouble.”

Swift, who bids the country genre goodbye for the time being, said this record is “the most sonically cohesive album we’ve ever made” and her favorite record yet. The project is influenced by late-’80s pop and what that time period meant to the culture, she explained.

It was apparently a time of just limitless potential and the idea that you can do what you want, be who you want, wear what you want, love who you want and you get to decide where your life is going,” Swift said. “Bright colors, bold chances, rebellion. The idea of that was so inspiring to me — and the idea of endless possibility was a theme in the last year of my life.”

The singer also showed off the music video to her captivated audience. The video, directed by Mark Romanek, features Swift kicking around with professional dancers, trying out everything from ballet to cheerleading — she said the whole thing is metaphor about how you can truly tell a lot about people when you see how they dance.

Well I myself enjoyed the music shake it off very much but I don`t know about the video...It`s way different from Taylor`s style.Give m your opinion.Thanks.

taytayswift13
Club Points: 830
Die-Hard

08/20/14 07:31 PM
Reply Quote
Wonderful post thanks so much for the news yes I love her new song so much about the haters. Just making sure I couldn't figure it out but did you 
right this yourself or find an article from somebody else? Wonderful post congratulations your on the front page!!!
ttaylortswift75
Die-Hard

08/21/14 06:29 AM
Reply Quote
Well honestly I`v found it...Sorry for that...
Isabelle Malik
Club Points: 142
Dedicated

08/21/14 10:04 AM
Reply Quote
Can't till this album is released! :D
taytayswift13
Die-Hard

08/24/14 04:13 AM
Reply Quote
ttaylortswift75 wrote:
Well honestly I`v found it...Sorry for that...
That's tottaly fine me am glad you still shared but in the future give credit or something like that but I am so glad you shared good job! 
ttaylortswift75
Die-Hard

08/24/14 06:22 AM
Reply Quote
Thank u but my problem is that my English is not so good because my language is not English....!
taytayswift13
Die-Hard

08/25/14 12:13 AM
Reply Quote
ttaylortswift75 wrote:
Thank u but my problem is that my English is not so good because my language is not English....!
Oh ok then don't worry about it thankyou for posting because nobody has had in a while 

Dont worry
Colinnab
Club Points: 0

04/24/19 03:39 AM
Reply Quote
Tips for å kjøpe en kopi her.  salg kopi eksklusive klokker  Folk bruker mye tid på å søke på Internett, der det er mange replikaer av kjente designermerker på salg, copia orologi  bell and ross  og vi kan være sikre på at de er av høy kvalitet og kvalitet.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms