Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > General > TAYLOR NOMINATED FOR 5 ACM AWARDS!!!
TAYLOR NOMINATED FOR 5 ACM AWARDS!!!   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
ttaylortswift75
Club Points: 635
Die-Hard

01/31/14 03:09 PM
Reply Quote

The ACMs announced the nominations for the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards and Taylor has received 5 nominations including Female Vocalist of the Year and Vocal Event of the YearSingle Record of the Year, andVideo of the Year for "Highway Don't Care" with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban!  Taylor is also nominated for the highest honor of the awards, Entertainer of the Year, which is determined by the fans!  Fan voting opens at March 24 and ends April 6th. You can vote at http://www.voteACM.com.

The awards will be aired live on Sunday, April 6th at 8pmET on CBS.

taytayswift13
Club Points: 830
Die-Hard

04/27/14 02:12 PM
Reply Quote
Yes they did and I watched it although I forgot to vote these days I have been busy but I watched and supported her so thankyou for making this blog I support your effort
Beauvais
Club Points: 2

11/19/18 09:45 AM
Reply Quote
Case in point, Kingston, Ontario-based Skycap Financial is one of the leaders in Canada in providing a quick and easy online loan application process.

Colinnab
Club Points: 0

04/24/19 03:51 AM
Reply Quote
Klokka er designet og funksjonelt edru og elegant. salg kopi eksklusive klokker  Kvaliteten er relativt perfekt. Dette er første gang jeg kjøpte en kopi klokke. Denne klokken er veldig overraskende for meg. Fargen er veldig lav nøkkel, copia orologi  breitling   ser veldig dame, ga kjæresten en, kjæresten har alltid rost dette klokken foran meg, hun er veldig glad.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms