Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > General > Introduce Yourself!
Introduce Yourself!   New Post
Prev 1,2,3 ... ,45,46,47 Next
AuthorComment
Joe Party
Club Points: 4

03/21/17 01:19 AM
Reply Quote
Hi Taylor you are the best and most beautiful singer ever I hope to meet you one day Ann's get a picture with you and I hope to be able to come to your concert next time you come to Toronto Kyle Marsden
redlipsrosycheeks
Club Points: 3

04/11/17 03:42 AM
Reply Quote
Hey guys! I'm Euro and I'm from Auckland, New Zealand. 
It's a pretty cool country, but Taylor doesn't come to New Zealand much for her tours so I have never been to one of her concerts, although I would really love to!
I first discovered Taylor when I walked into a bookshop and picked up a biography about her because I had nothing to read (lol). Since then, I've been addicted and die hard swiftie! I also really like Halsey, Ed Sheeran, and Lady Antebellum as well as Taylor Swift :) 
Please do check out my instagram @redlipsandrosycheeksswift 
Thank you!
Kamsciller
Club Points: 4

04/20/17 02:10 AM
Reply Quote
Hi ,nice to meet you
bsmath
Club Points: 14
Novice

06/14/17 06:52 PM
Reply Quote
I have a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor.  I am about 6 ft. 1 inch tall, hazel eyes and brown hair.
I have written several sonnets, articles, and a math book.  
I like Taylor Swift because she is very pretty and has a beautiful voice.  My favorite song sung by Taylor Swift is
Shake It Off.
bsmath
Club Points: 14
Novice

06/22/17 08:47 PM
Reply Quote
First name or Nickname: Danny
State: California
Why you like Taylor: She is very pretty, tall (I am 6 feet 1 inch tall), and has a beautiful voice
Favorite Taylor Swift song: "Shake It Off"
Favorite musician other than Taylor: Many
Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, Tacos, Pizza, 
Favorite Hobbies: Chess, Karaoke
2148veron
Club Points: 47
Novice

06/09/11 02:22 PM
Reply Quote
priya01
Club Points: 2

04/07/18 08:49 AM
Reply Quote
Hi Friends

This is Priya From USA and i am newbie to the forum. i am digital marketing expert since 2012
Wlliams Taylor
Club Points: 9

10/23/18 04:08 AM
Reply Quote
Hi Guys, My name is Williams Taylor, and I love Taylor. My last name isn't made up, in case you are thinking ...
Mawex

12/07/18 04:19 AM
Reply Quote
I like Taylor because whenever I listen to her songs nothing again in the world will bother me.
Jessica Brown

02/23/19 05:47 AM
Reply Quote
Hey there I am Jessica brown from United Kingdom. I work as Senior Medical Essay Writing Assistant at NursingEssays. I have been working here for last 3 years. I am also a die hard fan of Taylor Swift, so that is why I am here.
Swanfeather

02/23/19 09:01 PM
Reply Quote
Hello! I am a huge fan of Taylor from Kelowna BC Canada. My name is Jim and it's kind of weird because I'm a balding man in my forties who works for Tow Truck Kelowna but I listen to Taylor every day. I discovered Taylor thanks to my two girls. one is 7 and the other is 9. My wife doesn't like Taylor's music but she suffers through it for us.

I'm so excited to be a member of this club! My friends call me Kim because I love Taylor so much and now I stick with it.
UnicornPoop10

05/02/19 09:48 AM
Reply Quote
Hey. My name is anabelle and I live in Denver Colorado. Taylor swift is the best singer in the world no doubt about it. LOVE YOU TAYTAY! I may be 9, but I am the biggest swiftie in the world!
perry kane
Club Points: 0

05/16/19 03:34 AM
Reply Quote
We are the best printing service provider that deals in all kind of printing services such as Calgary posters Calgary color printing and Calgary envelopes
perry kane

05/16/19 04:44 AM
Reply Quote
This is the new era where you may find the right thing less than the wrong. college golf camps
funbuff

05/16/19 11:46 AM
Reply Quote

By as long as this in turn, you are opting to obtain emails from Taylor Nation with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests, I’m very intrasted this site google

Prev 1,2,3 ... ,45,46,47 Next

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms