Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Murdered Love Discussions > I Am
Latest Posts

I Am   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:35 PM
Reply Quote
Each song now has its own dedicated thread, as we've now heard a bit of each one, and will soon have the entire album. Hopefully this will keep the discussions a bit easier to find.

This thread is for I Am.
payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/29/12 01:10 PM
Reply Quote
I am so pumped for this song.  Sounds like straight up FEOS or Satellite right here. The delayed clean guitar on the chorus sounds so sick and old school.  Definitely reminds me of the aggressiveness of "Outkast."  And it sounds like Sonny even says outkast in the song.  
Edited by payableondeath1 on 6/29/2012 5:10:28 PM
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

06/29/12 11:03 PM
Reply Quote
LOL, you heard that too!?!?!? Definitely can't wait for this song, it will be on constant rotation, just like "Outkast." 
payableondeath1
Novice

06/30/12 04:29 AM
Reply Quote
haha I'm glad you heard that too man!  The fact that Sonny says "outkast" makes the song even better.  I can't wait either.  When I heard this song I was like "Finally they have returned to their "Outkast" vibe."  Kind of ironic that this song and "Outkast" both are ending songs.  Even the choruses remind me of each other with Sonny doing his talking/rapping chorus vocal style.
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

07/01/12 05:59 PM
Reply Quote
I Am will stand on its own without any help from Outkast thank you..
payableondeath1
Novice

07/02/12 01:10 PM
Reply Quote
Woah just stating the old school similarities ;)  I know the songs are totally different but I'm loving how they decided to end the album on an aggressive song this time instead of "Rise Against."  Plus I don't think I've heard that clean delayed guitar from Marcos since Satellite so I'm pumped to hear it on this track!
Edited by payableondeath1 on 7/2/2012 5:13:50 PM

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms