Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Murdered Love Discussions > West Coast Rock Steady
Latest Posts

West Coast Rock Steady   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:33 PM
Reply Quote
Each song now has its own dedicated thread, as we've now heard a bit of each one, and will soon have the entire album. Hopefully this will keep the discussions a bit easier to find.

This thread is for WCRS.
payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/29/12 01:19 PM
Reply Quote
Awesome song that sounds very Cali and old school.  The low tuned guitar on the Chorus sounds incredible.  I love the flow of the rapping.
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

06/29/12 10:53 PM
Reply Quote
This song is BADASS!!!! Heard the full version of it on youtube today... WOW is all I can say. That little sample does it no justice at all.
payableondeath1
Novice

06/30/12 04:56 AM
Reply Quote
I completely agree haha.  I can't believe one reviewer said that this song was a failed attempt at Rock the Party, or something like that.  I think this song is very similar to Rock the Party but very different as well.  The heavy guitar and SoCal vibe make this song very unique.  Sen Dog is awesome on it and I often found myself thinking of Tupac or other 90's cali rap songs when listening to this.  It doesn't feel forced at all and it sounds like they're having a ton of fun recording WCRS.  The soprono vocals and keyboards, along with the bridge that has those low bass hits and "Brown's Outro" similar type of vocals really give this that California vibe.  
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

07/01/12 05:49 PM
Reply Quote
This is my new favorite song!!! I love it, can't get enough of it!!
payableondeath1
Novice

07/02/12 01:16 PM
Reply Quote
Me too man.  Been rocking it out in my car all week.  Pulled up to a bunch of friends last night rocking to this song.  Such a party song, I love it!

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms