Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Murdered Love Discussions > Higher
Latest Posts

Higher   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:32 PM
Reply Quote
Each song now has its own dedicated thread, as we've now heard a bit of each one, and will soon have the entire album. Hopefully this will keep the discussions a bit easier to find.

This thread is for Higher.

Edited by Warriors619 on 6/28/2012 10:41:36 PM
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:43 PM
Reply Quote
One of the three really "melodic" songs on the album. This has potential written all over it. The chorus is very radio-friendly, a bit reminiscent of Alive in subject matter and style, and the verses are pretty sweet too.

Overall, it's my favorite out of the songs I hadn't heard any of.
Edited by Warriors619 on 6/28/2012 10:44:05 PM
payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/29/12 01:03 PM
Reply Quote
Such a good song!  I love everything about it.  The verses are my favorite though and the chorus is great too.  Looks like it will probably be a single:
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

06/29/12 11:07 PM
Reply Quote
This one sounds a little poppy to me.... a little bit too much like all the other crap that is released today... singing in autotune and all... record label song for sure... hopefully I'm wrong
payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/30/12 04:24 AM
Reply Quote
It's poppy but that's the great thing about it.  I actually think "Higher," "I Am," and "Beautiful" are going to be my favorite on the record.  "Higher" does have a poppy Alive type chorus but the verses are my favorite on the record along with the verses in "Beautiful" and "I Am."  This song just has such a feel good vibe it just makes me smile.  

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms