Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Murdered Love Discussions > Lost In Forever
Latest Posts

Lost In Forever   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:32 PM
Reply Quote
Each song now has its own dedicated thread, as we've now heard a bit of each one, and will soon have the entire album. Hopefully this will keep the discussions a bit easier to find.

This thread is for Lost In Forever (Both Versions).
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

06/28/12 06:45 PM
Reply Quote
I'm sure everyone noticed the lack of screams on the sample. It's weird because the single version has screams and the album doesn't seem to. I like it nonetheless, just got used to the screams being there.
payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/29/12 01:12 PM
Reply Quote
I totally agree.  I always wondered why the single was called "Lost in Forever (Scream)"  now I kind of have an idea why :p  I got used to it too but I'm happy both versions will be in full quality so I'll probably put both on the album on my iPod.
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

06/29/12 11:01 PM
Reply Quote
I noticed that too... still sounds awesome, but the "scream" version sounds tinny, I want the album version.
payableondeath1
Novice

06/30/12 04:41 AM
Reply Quote
Sounds like the last chorus has screams in it.  I like it, kind of makes the last chorus the biggest chorus.  Is it really tinny?
Old-School-Warrior
Novice

07/01/12 05:54 PM
Reply Quote
Tinny meaning, the symbols and hi-hat noise override the music itself.. music is quieter than the rest of the songs on the album... but this is the "scream" version I'm talking about, no idea what the new one sounds like. By the way, just checked iTunes and the "scream" version is a bonus track.
Old-School-Warrior
Novice

07/01/12 05:54 PM
Reply Quote
Tinny meaning, the symbols and hi-hat noise override the music itself.. music is quieter than the rest of the songs on the album... but this is the "scream" version I'm talking about, no idea what the new one sounds like. By the way, just checked iTunes and the "scream" version is a bonus track.
payableondeath1
Novice

07/02/12 01:20 PM
Reply Quote
Oh yah I know what you mean, I think I remember thinking that the first time I listened to it.  I think on iTunes it's the music video.  Pretty sweet to have the video too though.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms