Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Murdered Love Discussions > Murdered Love Tracklist Revealed
Latest Posts

Murdered Love Tracklist Revealed   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Warriors619
Club Points: 195
Dedicated

05/01/12 04:05 AM
Reply Quote

Warriors, many of you love to start guessing as to what type of songs will be on the album. To kick off our first post here, we decided to put out some info that many of you have not got ahold of. So, here's the long awaited tracklist for "Murdered Love".

Let us know what kind of vibes you're getting from the track-list. I know I'm definitely liking the new songs titles.

---------------
1. Eyez (Feat. Jamey Jasta of Hatebreed) 
2. Murdered Love 
3. Higher 
4. Lost In Forever 
5. West Coast Rock Steady (Feat. Sen Dog of Cypress Hill) 
6. Beautiful 
7. Babylon The Murderer 
8. On Fire 
9. Bad Boy 
10. Panic & Run 
11. I Am 

payableondeath1
Club Points: 92
Novice

06/06/12 04:21 AM
Reply Quote
Loving the song titles.  I'm curious how "Higher" will sound as it looks to be a single from the album due to its 3rd spot.  I think the track list has that classic P.O.D. feel to it similar to FEOS and Brown.  "Babylon the Murderer" reminds me of "Breath Babylon" on Brown and So-Cal vibe stays true with "West Coast Rock Steady."  I think it's interesting how their may not be a purely reggae song on the new album.  I'm not sad about this but I think "Babylon the Murderer" and "Panic & Run" will have that reggae feel that I always love (with a heavy/punk side too).  Judging from the singles, samples, and live songs, this record is giving me the vibe of mix of Brown/FEOS/Satellite all in one record.  I'm absolutely loving the punk vibe on BtM and P&R.
Edited by payableondeath1 on 6/6/2012 8:30:44 AM
Old-School-Warrior
Club Points: 50
Novice

06/27/12 02:17 PM
Reply Quote
As long as "higher" sounds nothing like that Creed song.. then we're good!!
payableondeath1
Novice

06/27/12 03:45 PM
Reply Quote
haha I love Creed but I agree, I hope it sounds nothing like it.  I like to keep the two bands separate.  I think it's gona be a killer song.  
Old-School-Warrior
Novice

06/28/12 12:26 AM
Reply Quote
hope so.. still hoping its not another cover song
payableondeath1
Novice

06/28/12 01:50 AM
Reply Quote
I was thinking that too haha.  I don't think it will be because they wouldn't release that as a single and it's right in the single slot at number 3.  I honestly think it will be another Alive type of vibe.
Old-School-Warrior
Novice

06/28/12 02:45 PM
Reply Quote
Heard the sample today, Higher sounds really cool, definitely single material
payableondeath1
Novice

06/29/12 12:55 PM
Reply Quote
Ya def!  Sounds really good.  Looks like from this video it will be the other video and probably a single.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms