Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Demi was Attacked in Paraguay
Demi was Attacked in Paraguay   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Amber
Club Points: 561
Die-Hard

05/08/12 10:39 PM
Reply Quote

Demi Lovato in Paraguay was scared from the attmept of the fans there. She was forced to leave the stage when her fans leaped up and tried to embrace her.Demi Lovato, initially tried to give fans a better seat during her visit in Paraguay. Paraguay is a country with a small population which is located in the continent/region of South America.

Countries near Paraguay include Bolivia,Uruguay,Brazil and Argentina. Its biggest cities and towns include Nueva,Asuncion, Boqueron,Chaco,and Central. The attendees get carried away and actually jump on stage. Security intervened. Demi walked away.I could not  imagine just how frightening it can be to see such a hyper strangers heading your way. Watch the video

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://M.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/04/demi-lovato-attacked-on-stage-in-paraguay/#ixzz1uKqDTqp3
jonasbrosrock07
Club Points: 44
Novice

05/09/12 09:38 AM
Reply Quote
lol, is this a history lesson? or an artical? hahahaha!
jonasbrosrock07
Club Points: 44
Novice

05/09/12 09:40 AM
Reply Quote
that is awful!!!!!!:O poor demi!!
yaylovatic
Club Points: 79
Novice

05/10/12 08:40 AM
Reply Quote
Oh my gosh! Hope Demi is okay:(
EmeliaLovesDEMI
Club Points: 5

05/14/12 05:36 PM
Reply Quote
OMG!!! I hope Demi is okay!!!!! I mean I know they are really excited but I think they should have toned it down just a bit. 
Amber
Club Points: 561
Die-Hard

05/14/12 09:02 PM
Reply Quote
she was a bit shocked frightened of course... Thank God Demi your safe now

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms