Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > My favorite “Jessie” character is the lizard
My favorite “Jessie” character is the lizard   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Mandy
Club Points: 284
Devoted

10/04/11 04:44 PM
Reply Quote

Who watched Jessie on Friday? I did—along with more than 4 million other viewers. The plot of the very successful premiere centered around Jessie (Debby Ryan) becoming the new nanny to the Ross family.

She gets to know each of the children’s unique personalities: Emma, the oldest sister who acts tough, but is just a kid who misses her busy parents; Luke, the mischievous brother who has a crush on Jessie; Ravi, who is attached to his lizard Mr. Kipling; and Zuri, the princess-like youngest sister who has imaginary friends.

Photo: http://disneyjessieseries.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Kipling

The best part of the show was when Ravi was too busy playing video games to notice that Jessie got locked into Mr. Kipling’s cage. As Jessie tried to escape, the audience saw Mr. Kipling’s lizard claw grabbing at Jessie. For me, that was the funniest moment of the show and when I decided on my favorite Jessie character: Mr. Kipling.

Who is your favorite character? What did you think of the first show?

Here is a preview of this Friday’s show:
debfan
Club Points: 17
Novice

10/05/11 09:09 PM
Reply Quote
This is a cool show, I love it!
Jamalia Rowland
Club Points: 2

06/12/18 03:13 AM
Reply Quote
In the insect of the dangerous poison is the lizard that has feet of the running on the walls and the tongue of long. In my class room of best dissertation writing topic girls were shouting and they have seen the lizard there at the class room.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms