Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Debby’s new show “Jessie” starts tonight
Debby’s new show “Jessie” starts tonight   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Mandy
Club Points: 284
Devoted

09/30/11 05:50 PM
Reply Quote

Tonight’s the night we’ve all been waiting for. It’s the premiere of Debby Ryan’s new show Jessie. Tune into the Disney Channel at 9/8 c to catch our favorite star portraying a nanny to four wealthy kids in New York City.

Debby recently did an MTV interview and talked about her character.

"The character of Jessie—I wanted her to be cool, and I wanted her to be relatable," Debby said. "There's this balance between a little intangible, like someone you really want to hang out with all the time but not someone who couldn't exist in this world. So I think we really nailed that with Jessie."

Debby explained that Jessie grew up near a military base, and that her dad was in special ops.

"So she's kind of tough,” Debby said. “She's got this inherent toughness, but she doesn't need to scream or flaunt it around because she knows she's strong, and that's what the kids respect about her."

But the character does have a lighter side too. "Sometimes she is the only one who laughs at her own jokes. I think she's funny," Debby said. "That's something I like about people. I saw it as a quality about my favorite people in the world."

Let us know if you see the show and what you think!

Also, check out these photos of the Jessie cast.

debfan
Club Points: 17
Novice

10/06/11 10:30 PM
Reply Quote
I am sure it will be a very good show, I will watch it.
makayley
Club Points: 2

12/02/18 03:26 AM
Reply Quote
New shows with the premier sitting plan have to portraying by the different to confection of the total balance at tonight. Around to this show of the new casted members from https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/college-essays/ website was lighted to flout of the all hours.
alina

04/06/20 03:51 AM
Reply Quote
Its great post. this is one of the best website for interesting topic discussing, Thanks for sharing. Now, we offer a best college essay writing service in UK at cheap price.
EmmaJackson2711

07/08/20 06:54 AM
Reply Quote
Awesome Content!! Thank for providing excellent information. Actually quite helpful cryptography assignment help data accessible here. If you are looking for assignment help public relations assignment help then you can visit our site...
Gerald Nelson

04/28/21 03:07 AM
Reply Quote
I really liked this show appear in Disney channel. The story and content of this show was also good and attractive. From online essay writers UK
Edited by Gerald Nelson on 4/28/2021 7:07:59 AM

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms