Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > She's 24 !!!
She's 24 !!!   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
nessafly
Club Points: 116
Dedicated

12/14/12 01:12 PM
Reply Quote
Blog Post: She's 24 !!!

yup , it's her birthday today , 12/14/2012 is a date i can never forget I mean she's 24 years old you guys ..... OMG !!!!! 

she is a grown sexy women now and i can't wait for her upcoming movies and projects  and i believe she may win an oscar award very very soon 

She is such a talented , sweet , amazing , adorable person and that's why she have a lot of fans who are supporting her all the time !! :D 

I remember when i saw her first time in High school musical , it's like seeing an angel on earth 
i was impressed by her voice , her beauty .... and i fall in love  :DD LOL

I wish her the best  .. and i wish her happiness and success always ... she worth that ! 

Thanks for My childhood Vanessa 
                                            YOU ARE THE BEST BABY 

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y  M I S S  H U D G E N S

‚Äč

Maicer
Club Points: 24
Novice

10/25/16 04:32 AM
Reply Quote
When it comes to buying a cheap fendi outlet bag, one of the most important things to consider is what will fit inside. Of course we care about the aesthetics and the quality, but the main purpose of a handbag is to carry things. Sometimes I end up with a bag that is a bottomless pit, while other times, I end up with a fendi outlet bag that barely fits the bare necessities. I wanted to start a new series, What Fits, to showcase some of our favorite bags and what fits inside it. We're hoping these posts will help you decide if a certain bag will work for you or if you need to pass on it instead. To kick it off, I wanted to start with one of the most loved michael kors replica bags, the Trio.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms