Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens in Paris France
Vanessa Hudgens in Paris France   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

02/12/12 10:30 AM
Reply Quote

Vanessa Hudgens arrived yesterday at Paris France for Gimme Shelter. She wears black peep toe shoes with white sock, wrapped up warm in a large black winter coat, with plenty of fur underneath to keep her warm, an ankle-length skirt with two shoulder bags (one black and one brown). She headed to the famous Bon Marche, where she picked up a large orange bag full of goodies - of course, accompanied by her entourage. The film will see her play a teenager left pregnant and homeless. 'High School Musical' it ain't. She added: 'I actually cut my own hair for this movie. I did that to myself.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

02/12/12 12:54 PM
Reply Quote
i like what she's wearing.. Ü
luvness101
Club Points: 2

02/24/12 05:15 PM
Reply Quote
awesome style
chaste
Club Points: 47
Novice

01/19/17 02:55 PM
Reply Quote
Vanessa Hudgens in Paris France which is very impressive style which we can see in the picture. So many women like their style which is according to the fahsion. Some similar kind of more fashion designs and at http://buycheapresearchpaper.com/ have some interesting interviews on the both actress. Thanks for this picture.
Maicer
Club Points: 24
Novice

01/20/17 10:37 PM
Reply Quote
The mulberry replica uk is a brand classic that's been around for over a decade. This iconic style features the shortest toe box of the group, which give the illusion of the highest arch. While the Pigalle comes in various heel heights, the most popular by far is the 120mm version. The Pigalle Follies design is a combination of the Pigal and So Kate. Of the group, the Follies comes in the widest selection of heel heights, ranging from flat to stiletto. The toe box is shorter than the So Kate, but is not as short as the chanel replica uk. The heel of the Follies is narrow and tapered, like the So Kate. Unlike the Pigalle and the So Kate, the Follies features a cushioned insole, which makes the world of difference when it comes to long-term wear. If you're looking for a sexy heel but are daunted by the pitch of the So Kate, then this is the pump for you. Christian louboutin outlet So Kate pump features the steepest pitch and most severely pointed toe of the group.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms