Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens confesses that her recent tattoo is not real
Vanessa Hudgens confesses that her recent tattoo is not real   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

02/06/12 01:57 PM
Reply Quote

The actress was appearing on the Jay Leno show, when he pulled out a magazine showing her on a recent holiday in Hawaii with boyfriend Austin Butler.

He pointed to a picture of her in an orange bikini and she and her beau walked along the beach together.

But what really grasped his attention was the tattoo on her foot which read, 'all you need is love'.

When he asked whether the inking hurt or not, she smiled coyly and confessed: 'It's fake. I have this mad obsession with drawing on myself, like, I cannot help it.

'I draw all over my hands, all over my arms, obviously my foot. It's just fun. It's hard to commit to a tattoo, like, I have a few, so, when you write on yourself it's not that much of a commitment.'

Source: http://www.theimproper.com/film/4024/jay-leno-outs-vanessa-hudgens-fake-tattoo-watch
Maicer
Club Points: 22
Novice

11/22/16 01:21 AM
Reply Quote
I'm not sure why, but I find gucci replica small leather goods sort of...soothing. In the same way that I find walking into Muji soothing: everything looks so neat, simple and functional. I believe it could all improve my life, if only I were to own it. Maybe then I, too, would be a neat, simple, functional person. Or maybe not--maybe I would just have a really fancy wallet. But that might be enough for the moment. Last week, we gave you a look at nearly 100 of chanel outlet Spring 2017 bags (which is actually a Resort 2017 collection because of the house's internal naming conventions), and this week we're back with dozens of the accessories. A lot of the larger wallets and pouches in the group below have shoulder straps even if the brand didn't choose to display them in the lookbook, so if you're looking for a new little bag instead of a new wallet, you might also be in luck with this group. Check out the entire array below; all of these pieces should be in longchamp outlet stores now.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms