Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens Interview: I Can’t Wait To Work With Selena Gomez
Vanessa Hudgens Interview: I Can’t Wait To Work With Selena Gomez   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

02/04/12 05:02 AM
Reply Quote

Vanessa Hudgens was so excited to work with Selena Gomez, “I adore Selena and I am just so excited to work with her on Spring Breakers,” Vanessa said. “We both have been so busy lately that working together on this film will give us time to catch up and just have fun. It will be more like fun than work” she said. I think these two girls are having fun on the set.

Source: http://www.hollywoodlife.com
Biebsluver
Club Points: 15
Novice

05/15/12 09:54 PM
Reply Quote
CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE AHHHH #vannesa,selena, ashley
vanessa123
Club Points: 18
Novice

07/03/12 05:20 PM
Reply Quote
that looks like demi l  body  with  vanessa face is it
chaste
Club Points: 32
Novice

11/30/16 01:24 AM
Reply Quote
In an interview Vanessa Hudgents told her experience with Selena Gomez. She told very great experience with her and she learn a lot of things which help her in future project. As we know that Selena Gomez is very talented actress and did a lot of successful movies. Any how, At this time i want to get essay writing but both are my favorite actress and like to read about here.
chaste
Novice

12/01/16 12:52 PM
Reply Quote
Both actress are very talented and great personalities. We can see the picture as above in which both are looking in very good mode. Vanessa Hudgents must learn a lot of things from her senior which she also hope and like to discussed here. Any how, Some more interviews i got from www.ageukhome.com which is very interesting for all fan of her.
chaste
Novice

02/09/17 10:33 PM
Reply Quote
In her interview Vanessa Hudgens said i Can’t Wait To Work With Selena Gomez. Because Selena is very talented actress and Vanessa hope she learn a lot of things while working with her. She said they like to have a lot of fun on the set and that is best time for her while shooting. Actually, I want best essay writing services reviews but it's good for me to come here and read about both beautiful and talented actress.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms