Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens tells that she don't want to do movie for kids
Vanessa Hudgens tells that she don't want to do movie for kids   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

01/25/12 12:21 PM
Reply Quote

That was a shocking news, Vanessa Hudgens told on her interview at " Faces Magazine" that she want's to do a movie that kids can't watch, it mean she want's to play an adult role. She is really stepping out at the realm of "Disney Princess". We all know that she started a " High School Musical" playing the role of Gabriella Montez but now she want's to say goodbye to that kind of image. Maybe she want's to explore new things and if that what she want we should support her on what ever she want's to do. 

Source: http://vanessahudgensofficial.com/news/vanessa-hudgens-faces-magazine/
zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

01/25/12 12:59 PM
Reply Quote
that was really a shocking news, well if that's what she want's I'll support her even if I can't watch her movies.. 
Peace
Club Points: 7

02/03/12 07:08 PM
Reply Quote
She's growing up and wants to explore, it doesn't mean down the road she won't do other types of movies. She is still very young
chaste
Club Points: 38
Novice

01/05/17 10:01 PM
Reply Quote
Vanessa is one of the most beautiful actress in whole film industry. She did a lot of  successful  movies. This website is good to know about her life and professional life as well. Infect, fans of her personalities must come this website. On the other hand, I'm finding a site for assignmentmasters review but i like this website and bookmarked this site to take touch with latest news.
chaste
Club Points: 38
Novice

02/25/17 07:38 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa Hudgen is very talented and most beautiful actress. She did a lot of super hit movies and people like her acting in these movies. This website is good source to get all latest reliable information about this personality. However, I have question can you recommend reliable writing company and to get the answer of that question i came here. She is my favorite actress and happy to get this site.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms