Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens is "moving in" with Austin Butler
Vanessa Hudgens is "moving in" with Austin Butler   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

01/17/12 10:49 AM
Reply Quote

Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly ready to live with her boyfriend Austin Butler. They have only been dating for a short while but are said to be ready to set up home with each other. According to 
Star magazine that the 23-year-old starlet has invited Austin to move into her six-bedroom, $2.75million home in Los Angeles. She said she knows it’s kind of early but that Austin’s going to move in within the next few weeks. “She bought this huge place when she was still with ex-boyfriend Zac Efron and said it’s felt really empty since they split.” 

source: http://justjared.buzznet.com

zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

01/23/12 04:45 AM
Reply Quote
They we're living in one house but still they are not yet married.. 
jaNeliz03
Die-Hard

01/23/12 05:19 AM
Reply Quote
It's a bit awkward to see people living in the same house but they are not yet married, but if Vanessa happy with that decision we should respect and support her decisions..  
Maegankhaira06
Club Points: 40
Novice

01/23/12 05:24 AM
Reply Quote
yah, I agree with you jaNeliz03.. I think she is happy with her decision. Austine and Vanessa are so sweet with each other, I hope they get married because it's so awkward to see people living in one house and sleeping in one room but they are not married.. I respect Vanessa's decision since I'm a big Fan of her I'm happy with what ever makes her happy..  Ü 
Peace
Club Points: 7

02/03/12 06:17 PM
Reply Quote
I'm so happy for her, is that the guy who played in Sharpay's second movie?
jaNeliz03
Die-Hard

02/05/12 09:04 PM
Reply Quote
Yes he is that guy. He played the role of  Peyton Leverette in the High School Musical spin-off film Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. 
Maicer
Club Points: 24
Novice

10/25/16 04:32 AM
Reply Quote
We'd all love a new fall cheap longchamp bag or two, but if you're looking for an easy, relatively inexpensive way to make a statement this season, we've got you covered. A bold lip is the perfect way to elevate your look without spending a ton of money or committing to more than a few hours of makeup! Fall is a great time to experiment with deep, rich lipstick, and we found everything from cheap christian louboutin maroons to luscious violets. If you're still looking to kick things up a notch, we also found lip colors that go across the color spectrumfrom hunter green to the boldest shade of blue. Tell us in the comments if you're daring enough to try one of cheap gucci these statement-making lip colors!
chaste
Club Points: 53
Novice

02/02/17 01:15 PM
Reply Quote
She took good decision to go with Austin Butler. Both understand each other and want to live rest of life with each other.  Above article is actually contain whole story and source mentioned at the end to confirm this news. Actually, I try to read rush essay writing service review but this website is good to take latest information about famous personality who belong to film industry.
Alison Daewon
Club Points: 2

02/10/17 01:09 AM
Reply Quote

Amid the time they dated, Zac and Vanessa gave each other love — frequently purchase extravagant endowments and notwithstanding poignant in with each extra for a period. Unfortunately, I think they curved out to be excessively alright with each Order College papers added and Vanessa got worn out. As indicated by reports and what I've gotten notification from sources, she had a twisty eye while she was shooting her movement image in Hawaii and totally cracked her involvement with Zac. What a bummer!

solands23
Club Points: 18
Novice

02/15/17 08:41 PM
Reply Quote
I agree, she is still young and should engage with the "Live in" setup.. I hope her parents enlighten her regarding this matter..

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms