Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens Celebrity watch in 2012
Vanessa Hudgens Celebrity watch in 2012   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

01/04/12 08:42 PM
Reply Quote

Vanessa Hudgens is one lucky girl, she started her career at the Hit series of the disney channel original movie "High school musical". This year she have new movies and projects to start her career this 2012. Vanessa Hudgens has already proven that she is willing to do what it takes, she cutted her beautiful hair for her role in the upcoming movie Gimme Shelter. Vanessa has continued to move away from the typical Disney roles.

As well as playing the lead in the drama Gimme Shelter,Vanessa Hudgens is also set to appear in the thriller The Frozen Ground, which is based on true events. She also joined the Spring breaker movie together with Emma Roberts, James Franco and Selena Gomez.

Source: http://www.fansshare.com/

photo: http://www.blog-city.info/

zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

01/06/12 06:40 AM
Reply Quote
wow, she might even win the oscar awards. She's so talented and I still like her old long hair.
Maegankhaira06
Club Points: 40
Novice

01/08/12 10:38 PM
Reply Quote
I agree with zinnia0621, she's so talented.. 
chaste
Club Points: 47
Novice

11/16/16 07:51 AM
Reply Quote
She is looking pretty Good. She is famous Actress and Model. I have watched her every movie and i'm big fan of her. Here i want some more beautiful pictures and some content about her life. Infect, I also need best essay and hope these things i will get from this website.
Alex Sam
Club Points: 4

12/20/16 02:21 AM
Reply Quote

As I view this summary is glorious no of the BBQ food show in it and bundles of restaurants gives no of the course of action by which their customer need to return again there. What's more, after that since customers can bestow your taste to you here I found some uncommon post like Custom Research Paper Service UK interface in it depict about enthusiasm and whiteboard also.

DamianWiza
Club Points: 2

01/24/17 06:32 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa Anne Hudgens wasn't fired from Disney. They were disappointed in her actions, but they couldn't fire her, otherwise the whole high school musical hysteria would lose its fire.  Assignment Writing Services UK
solands23
Club Points: 5

02/15/17 11:19 PM
Reply Quote
Being part of the Disney babies is really a great step toward the success of your career in Hollywood.  Vanessa has a beauty that is distinct among other actresses, she has the tendency to make heads turn with her looks and style.  No wonder she is the topic on the research papers of many students nowadays.
SEO
Club Points: 0

03/18/17 01:34 PM
Reply Quote
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! cccam server
SEO

04/10/17 04:16 AM
Reply Quote
This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!Showbox App
fuck u bab69

04/16/17 06:42 AM
Reply Quote
**** u baby ...
u r really awesome...
send me ur no
fuck u bab69

04/16/17 06:45 AM
Reply Quote
nice  beauty ...
walmart benefits

walmart associate login

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms