Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens spending holidays with Austin Butler
Vanessa Hudgens spending holidays with Austin Butler   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
Maegankhaira06
Club Points: 40
Novice

12/30/11 05:58 AM
Reply Quote

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your enjoying your vacation like these two couples. 
They love hanging around with each other and they look so happy.

Photo: whosdatedwho
Recently Vanessa Hudgens and Austine Butler spotted kissing at Lax airport and now she was spending her holiday with her boyfriend. Accoring tozimbio.com Vanessa Hudgens holds hands with boyfriend Austine Butler as they head out to lunch on Monday afternoon (December 26) in Studio City, Calif. The twosome headed out to one of their favorite eateries — Studio City Cafe!

zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

12/30/11 06:09 AM
Reply Quote
Happy New year everyone!  
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

12/30/11 06:22 AM
Reply Quote
Happy new year 2 zinnia0621 and Nice post Maegankhaira06.. 
chaste
Club Points: 38
Novice

12/20/16 06:49 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa Hudgens is very beautiful and talented actress. She like to spending holidays with Austin Butler which we can see both in a park. The whole website contain news related to her's different kinds of activities. Now i try to buy college essay but happy to come this site to get the latest news regarding my favorite actress.
chaste
Club Points: 38
Novice

03/24/17 02:59 AM
Reply Quote
Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful and very talented actress and model. She fall love with Austin bulter. Therefore, She like to spending holidays with Austin Butler and enjoyed that time so much. I have best wishes for both of them and hope they will marry very soon. However, I want to get review of edubirdie.com but this website is good for the fan having latest news about different famous personality.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms