Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Vanessa Hudgens > Vanessa Hudgens caught kissing in the airport
Vanessa Hudgens caught kissing in the airport   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
jaNeliz03
Club Points: 533
Die-Hard

12/11/11 01:30 PM
Reply Quote

Last December. 5, 2011 Vanessa Hudgens and Austine Butler have been spotted kissing at Lax airport and were unable to keeps their hands off each other.

The ‘High School Musical’ actressVanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler her new boyfriend have been spotted getting cozy at Lax airporton Monday, December 5, 2011. They could not hold their passion and shared a tender kiss, while they checked in their flight. The lovely couple also had a romantic lunch and strolled down the streets in Burbank area, earlier in the day. She was gazing at him, as if he is a demigod. She was walking along with him sipping coffee and listening intently to him.

The 22-year-old ‘Sucker Punch’ actress and her new boyfriend went out for lunch, who was hardly looking at the sidewalk to check where she was walking. She was holding Austin’s arm, just like she could not walk without him. She sported denim shorts with knee-high boots along with a black and white sweater and a hippy headband. Butler donned an all-black ensemble with a beanie hiding his blonde locks beneath it. He also sported a leather jacket and jeans.

The romantic relationship of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler started in September, after Vanessa and Zac Efron parted their ways last December. The relationship of the couple would definitely get a status to Austin, due to her global fame and Butler is also well known in United States. The 20-year-old had played the character of Jamie Lynn Spears’ love interest on Zoey 101 and also appeared recently in ‘Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure’ of Disney along with Ashley Tisdale, the best friend of Vanessa.

Photos: http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Article Source :http://www.sortmusic.com
zinnia0621
Club Points: 122
Dedicated

12/12/11 10:39 AM
Reply Quote
wow.. I hope she's happy on her new boyfriend 
Highschoolmusical
Club Points: 9

12/22/11 10:11 PM
Reply Quote
How juice was that ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is discuting get a room people seriously
Maegankhaira06
Club Points: 40
Novice

12/30/11 05:23 AM
Reply Quote
I hope she's happy with her new boyfriend.. and I agree with Highschoolmusical, try to have a privacy.. 
Shahid Yusuf
Club Points: 9

07/28/17 07:06 AM
Reply Quote
I am a big fan of"Vanessa Hudgens" and here at her official blog, i found premium information about her upcoming events, shows etc. Now easily assignment help uk online through our official website which is richly loaded with premium writing services.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms