Please Wait...
FanBuff
You are viewing this fan club as a guest. Get involved with this community by joining! Join  Login or Login w/Facebook
Forums > Scotty McCreery > SCOTTY AND SCHOOL
Latest Posts

SCOTTY AND SCHOOL   New Post
Prev 1 Next
AuthorComment
shy
Club Points: 299
Devoted

08/15/12 09:06 PM
Reply Quote

SCOTTY STARTS SCHOOL HE WILL BE A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE WE JUST WANT TO WISH HIM GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL.      WE LOVE YOU SCOTTY
bfair1966
Club Points: 5157
Property of Scotty McCreery

08/15/12 09:15 PM
Reply Quote
Good luck on collage and career, for the next few months I'm sure you will be very busy but also know you will do great. God bless to you and your family.
Club Points: 16205

08/16/12 08:40 AM
Reply Quote
BEST OF LUCK IN COLLEGE  SCOTTY
djmanton
Club Points: 16975

08/16/12 11:48 AM
Reply Quote
Good luck Scotty we are so proud of you
Dan
Club Points: 13167

08/16/12 04:28 PM
Reply Quote
First year in collage, ahh, what a wonderful time in anyone's life. Good Luck Scotty, and go en get em.
mimi2242
Club Points: 58
Novice

08/16/12 05:02 PM
Reply Quote
Good luck in school! U will do fine and keep on singing!
kysherry
Club Points: 9201

08/16/12 09:49 PM
Reply Quote
Good luck Scotty!
Jamercer
Club Points: 7774

08/16/12 11:22 PM
Reply Quote
Good luck Scotty!
Loretta
Club Points: 12869

08/17/12 07:33 AM
Reply Quote
Good Luck Scotty in College....Memories will be made to keep for a lifetime.  Glad that you intend to keep going on the road.  Love your voice and can't wait for your Christmas Album
viking
Club Points: 424
Devoted

08/20/12 04:15 PM
Reply Quote
I know you are going to great in College.. Enjoy the experience  it is the greatest... Best

Best of Luck...   Think 4.0 ..... You can do it.............

Don't ever give up college. Scotty this is your time... We all know your are a star and will shine. Follow your heart..
Edited by viking on 8/25/2012 3:49:24 PM
Dorothy
Club Points: 626
Die-Hard

08/20/12 06:24 PM
Reply Quote
Good luck in school Scotty. I love you Scotty.
lewis
Club Points: 218
Dedicated

08/20/12 07:07 PM
Reply Quote
SCOOTY GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE.  BUT DON'T FORGET YOUR SINGING CAREER.  YOU ARE DOING TOO WELL TO GIVE IT UP0 FOR COLLELGE.  I AM A COLLEGE PROFESSOR AND BELIEVE YOU ARE DOING RIGHT IN GOING TO COLLEGE, BUTD DON'T CON'T GIVE UP YOUR SINGING CAREER.  OUR FAMILY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH AND JUST SAW YOUR SHOW AT THE SACRAMENTO STATE FAIR.  YOU WERE TERRIFIC AS WE ALL KNEW YOU WOULD BE.  GOOD LUCK STARTING SCHOOL AND WE ALL LOVE YOU THIS BIG.
Nats
Club Points: 42
Novice

08/22/12 06:23 PM
Reply Quote
Well, well, well~Scotty passed high school...yippie! You must have a high IQ with a tough schedule you've had to keep Scotty~Congratulations!!!  I wish you great success in your undertakings and know that you will do well in college~watch them ladies out there, Scotty; a good looking dude like you, you'll have girls carrying your books for you...lol.  On the serious note, I've followed you from day one when you auditioned for AI-10.  Wow, knew right there and then that you were special. You've held true to the "T" and continue to do so.  Got to give your family credit also; they've stood by your side from day one~one could say, from the day you were born.  They have kept you grounded; though, the bottom line is, you, yourself have the character of a good being.  So proud of you Scotty and I will always be a fan of yours~continue waiting for you to bring a concert to Hawaii...ha!  We're all waiting patiently.  Enjoy your college years and always remember, you are Scotty McCreery; the country singer and entertainer who are loved by all because of your cool demeanor.  Stay well and may the Lord follow your footsteps wherever you may be or go.  

Thanks for all the smiles you bring to many via your tweets and more~Aloha nui loa:)) Naneki~
KaylaAnn
Club Points: 4

08/23/12 11:52 PM
Reply Quote
Now that's what i call Hot..... Scotty
shy
Club Points: 299
Devoted

08/24/12 09:10 PM
Reply Quote
yepers gotta love em
KaylaAnn
Club Points: 4

08/24/12 09:59 PM
Reply Quote
Yeah... Good luck Scotty!!!
But you best not do to good because..... I actually am a fresmen!! lol
wanda
Club Points: 11706

08/25/12 10:38 AM
Reply Quote
Good luck with everything that you do!!! You are grounded and I thank God and your family for that.

You must be logged in and a member of the club to reply.

Login   Join

Home - About Us - Contact Club - Contact FanBuff - FAQ - Privacy - Terms